Whilst no particular food can help you to get a bigger penis, your dietary choices can impact on how successful a penis enlargement technique is.
For instance, many methods including penis extenders rely on increasing blood flow to your penis. However should you follow a diet that is rich in fatty foods, then this will affect your erection, as, like your heart, your arteries will become clogged and blocked.
How can I ensure a healthier erection?
We often forget that our penises need a healthy blood supply, thinking they are separate from the rest of our body. However, as we proved above a poor diet can affect more than your heart and weight, but also your erection.
Now if you are genuinely interested in enlarging your penis, there are things you can do to improve your chances of adding inches to your penis.
Simply make the following dietary changes:
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Opt for lean meats such as fish and chicken, and limit your red meat consumption.
- Choose whole wheat grains and oats.
- Stay away from foods containing processed sugars, white flour products, and fast food.
- Introduce multivitamins and minerals to your diet. NOTE: be careful to not have too much iron, but instead focus on increasing your natural zinc levels.
- Quit smoking. NOTE: smoking shrinks your arteries and capillaries whilst at the same time reducing your blood oxygen supply.
What else can I do?
As we mentioned above, your diet alone cannot help you to improve the appearance of your penis. You also need to ensure that you are using a quality penis enlargement technique.
Now you’ll soon discover that there are loads to choose from – penis extenders, penis pumps, penis exercises, and even penis enlargement surgery – but even these come with their advantages and disadvantages:
- Penis extenders – similar to the technique used in orthopedic surgery, penis extenders apply traction to the corpora cavernosa in your penis causing cells to break away and replicate.
As these new cells accumulate in your penis, they enable your penis to hold more blood; produce harder, more powerful erections; reduce premature ejaculation and penile curvatures, and most importantly can increase your penis size by inches.
Pros: clinical studies have proven that penis extenders can add inches to your penis. In one study, after wearing a penis extender for 4-8 hours a day over 6 months, participants experienced average gains of 2.8cm (erect) and 1.9cm (flaccid) which remained months after they stopped using the device.
Cons: not all penis extenders are supported by clinical studies or are made from the right materials. To ensure you are getting the best product, make sure: they are made from Medical Type 1 materials; have got at least a 6-month money-back guarantee and are supported by independent clinical studies.
- Penis pumps – creating a vacuum around your penis, penis pumps cause more blood to be drawn into your penis helping to improve your length and girth.
Pros: can create an instant hard erection and in some instances has been found to improve your size by up to an inch.
Cons: pumps with great quality are expensive.
- Penis exercises – consisting of kegel and jelqing, both are designed to stretch and strengthen your penis. By performing a repetitive milking motion on your penis, this encourages increased blood flow, helping to engorge your penis.
Pros: some exercises, encourage you to stretch your penis causing the part of your penis that is retained in your body to slowly extend outwards, thus helping you to look bigger.
Cons: generally the results of these exercises are only temporary, and mainly help to reduce premature ejaculation, and improve erection strength and stamina.
- Penis enlargement surgery – the most costly and risky of this bunch, there are various penis enlargement surgeries you can choose from which can add inches to your penis i.e. cutting the suspensory ligament, inserting inflatable tubes or attaching a skin graft.
Pros: this type of surgery can offer you more guaranteed gains as well as the ability to control how much bigger your penis becomes.
Cons: there is an element of risk i.e. deformity, scarring associated with each of these procedures:
– cutting the suspensory ligament: whilst adding an inch to the appearance of your penis, cutting this ligament prevents your penis from pointing up when erect.
– inflatable tubes: is more suitable for helping your erection. Just be careful to not over pump as this may damage your testicles (the pump is inserted into your testicles, enabling you to pump up the tubes in your penis).
– skin grafts: if they take, skin grafts can add inches to your penis, however, they have a high risk of losing blood flow causing the skin to die, leaving your penis looking scarred and deformed.
It is possible to successfully increase your penis size…
Simply remember to eat well and take care of your body. But more importantly, ensure you choose the right technique for you. With the right method you can achieve the penis size you crave and feel more confident about your body.